Dear interested we wish to inform you that the “European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/671” (from now on cited as “GDPR”) contemplates individuals and other subjects protection regarding personal data processing.
D.T.E. DESIGN TECNOLOGY ENGINEERING S.R.L., as the “owner” of the treatment, according to the 13th article of the GDPR, therefore provides you with the following information:
- DATA CATEGORIES: D.T.E. DESIGN TECNOLOGY ENGINEERING S.R.L. will process personal data filled in the contact form.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal data possessed by D.T.E. DESIGN TECNOLOGY ENGINEERING S.R.L. are collected directly by the interested party when filling out this form.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is D.T.E. DESIGN TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING S.R.L., C.so Vittorio Emanuele II n.71 – 10128 TURIN (TO), VAT n. 10451870017, phone +390115823729 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored in relation to the filling of this form, has its consent as a legal basis and is made for the following purposes: to process information.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits relevant to the purposes of processing indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller. Your data will not be diffused in any way.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines established by law . The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTICIPANT: The Data Subject is always entitled to request the Data Controller to access, correct or delete personal information, to limit or refuse the data processing, requesting data portability, revoke the consent to the processing by relying on these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Data Controller. The Data Subject can also fill a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- MANDATORY PROVISION OF DATA: We inform that provision of data is optional for certain fields, and mandatory for others (marked by an asterisk). Failure to provide mandatory fields will make it impossible to send the form.
- MANDATORY CONSENT: Agreeing to the consent of data processing through a special check is optional, but it is essential to proceed with the form submission.
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD: The personal data you have provided will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations to which the activity of the Data Controller is based. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of appropriate support, in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures provided by the GDPR